Many will tell you that you must “do” something in order to be saved. They teach that also you cannot “know” that you can be saved but this is not the truth according to the Word of God.
Here is how you can know for sure that you will go to Heaven when you die.
First, we must understand we have a Creator God. We anser to him, and he is our LORD whether we make him so or not. At the end of life we will stand and give account what we did with Him in our lives:
- “In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God the same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him and without him was not anything made that was made.”
- We answer to God “Every knee shall bow..and every tongue shall confess….that Jesus Christ is Lord.” (Romans 14:11/Philippians 2:10-11)
- We all will die: “And as it is appointed unto man once to die, but after this the judgment” Hebrews 9:27
- Sin entered the human race in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3)
- We must realize that “Death” is a hereditary thing we all will die due to sin: “For as by one man sin entered into the world and death by sin and so death passed upon all men for that all have sinned.” (Romans 5:12)
- We must realize that only Jesus Christ The Righteous (I John 2:1) is the only one that is GOD and that can take away sin. No priest, or Rabbi, or man can save your soul. If so Jesus would not have had to die on the cross. (Hebrews 10)
Jesus said: “I am the way the truth and the life no man cometh unto the Father but by me” (John 14:6)
He also tells us: “Enter ye in at the straight gate: for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leadeth unto destruction and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way which leadeth unto life and FEW there be that find it” (Matthew 7:13-14)
Jesus Christ is the only way to have eternal life. He is the only one that:
- Is perfect and sinless
- Born of a virgin,
- God incarnate.
- Rose from the dead and defeated death for us
- Set people free from their sins
- Bodily appeared before over 500 witnesses after he arose from the dead. It was documented after his death as well as ascended into Heaven people looking on and recording it in history.
Jesus is the only true God and only God and we must turn to him. Not Allah, not anyone “human” is God. They are dead they are not risen, they are not God they have no power.
- “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God”–Romans 3:23
- “For the wages of sin, is death”–Romans 6:23
- “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us”–Titus 3:5
- “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us”–Romans 5:8
- “Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures” I Corinthians 15:3-4
- “…but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord”–Romans 6:23
- “For with the heart man believeth onto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation”–Romans 10:10
- “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved” Romans 10:13
We must REPENT and be sorrowful of our wicked state and desire freedom of sin:
- “And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent.” Acts 17:30
- II Peter 3:9 “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but it longsuffering to us-ward not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”
Salvation is not a feeling that you feel that you just know you are God’s. It is by faith you put your belief and trust in Jesus Christ, and with regret and remorse for your wickedness you come to him for deliverance. Jesus Christ will forgive all your sin for he placed the sin of the world on the cross according to Isaiah 53. As well as promises that “their sins and their iniquities I will remember no more” and also “in whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins” (Ephesians 1:7/Colossians 1:14) and “The blood of Jesus Christ his Son, cleanseth us from all sin” (I John 1:7)
Salvation is a free gift from God paid for and now offered to you!
“…but he that believeth not, is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” John 3:18b)
#amen #mercy #dontdieinunbelief #nonearegood #noworksbasedsalvation #christglorified #savedbygracethrufaith #preachtheword #christcrucified #allourheartsarewicked #christdiedforoursins #cantsaveyaself #jesusiscomingquickly #godisgood #blessedhope #blessed #bornagain #heaven #wordofgod #lord #jesussaves #holy #peace #savior #christianliving #spirituality #verseoftheday #biblejournaling #baptist #biblebeliever #bibletruth #truth #goodnews #gospel #help #howtoknow