Children all over the world in various schools are taught that approximately 150 MYA (million years ago) a Dinosaur reptilian-like lizard or amphibian of sorts, slowly evolved into the bird.
Or to put it more simply, a scaled, solid boned, creature, with different muscular design, and respiratory system, turned into an intricately feathered hollow-boned creature with vastly different muscular and respiratory systems.
For one to believe this supposition as fact, places great doubt upon the person’s intellectual ability to divine!
First of all, let’s consider the unanswered questions to this theory:
(Taking into consideration the slow gradual changes the animals experience before reaching the actual form of a bird)
Questions Unanswered about the Evolution of Birds:
- How did the transitional descendant survive the respiratory changes?
- Amidst such a state of respiratory transformation, how did the animal run from its predators?
- How did the animal breathe throughout the process?
- What was the preventative to prevent lung collapse?
- The bird’s oxygen intake far exceeds that of a reptile. This is due to the massive amounts of energy expended in flight. The result: a constant intake of food. It is also a result of their respiratory design. The birds do not breathe with distinct exhalation of CO2and inhalation of oxygen, the avian lungs are designed to simultaneously fill and discharge oxygen and carbon dioxide, and have a counter-flow arrangement.
- How did the muscular evolution transpire? (Bird muscles from dinosaur muscles?)
- How did the intermediate animal survive predators while going through the muscular change? It could not fly, neither walk during this process)
- How did the animal progress across the ground?
- What prevented paralysis during the muscular transformation of the animal?
- How did the animal respond to bird-like behaviors?
- What If it wanted to fly? How would it survive its crash landing?
- How would it take care of itself? How would it eat? What was its diet, and how would his digestive system adapt?
- What is the preventative for sinking in the water when desiring to swim, as the bones were not yet hollow?
- How and what is the result of the Evolution of feathers?
- How did it avoid attracting predators with its shiny feathers? After all, there would be nothing like it.
- How did the gland all birds have to smooth their feathers evolve?
- How did the intricate feathers evolve in three distinct groups?
- Primary (asymmetric in appearance)
- Secondary (Slightly asymmetric)
- Tertiary (Symmetric on each side of the quill)
- How did Solid Bones Evolve into Hollow Bones?
- How did these bones hollow out? And to where would the extra matter proceed?
- How did the animal keep from braking bones while awaiting for his muscles to react in a flapping pattern, and his wings -fourth finger- to evolve?
- If all equipment was available to be a bird: (feathers, hollow bones, rapid metabolism, reconstructed muscles, etc) From whence came the knowledge to operate as a bird? Such as instincts?
- To fly, hover, perch in trees, etc
- How did this instinctive progress to its young?
- Natural Selection would obviously favor they who were not trying to develop new instincts.
- Migrate South vs. Stay behind.
To achieve the believability to their assumption, -Since it can in no wise be *observable provable or repeatable- they must resort their beliefs and assumptions to the field of illustrative art. (=*Science)
A Paint-brush is the evolutionist’s best friend. With it, many imaginative arrangements can be made to distort the truth from the facts of the observational scientific fields to the Child’s view.
It is ludicrous how many children are viewing dinosaurs with feathers protruding from their necks, backs etc. And being taught that reptiles -such as lizards- developed a fourth finger that grew so extensively it became a wing, eventually feathering…developing muscles for flight etc.
I found intriguing, an overly large book titled: “Dinosaurs” with full-color paintings in introduction to dinosaurs. To my surprise, there were multiple dinosaurs in the book that were unknown to me. -And shall I add quite unknown to Paleontological expeditions!-
Talk about getting your feathers ruffled!
After realization of its name change, Mr. T-Rex, looked really interesting with colorful feathers wrapping around his neck. The purpose was obvious: to convince a person that reptiles eventually evolved into feathery birds.
Each page shown a different dinosaur with feathers across their backs, necks etc. Entirely preposterous! There were multiple suppositions added to each picture in this dinosaur book, and being painted so realistically, it would be no coincidence if children mistook the images for actual photos. An obvious objective!
Acclaiming the dinosaur as an evolution into a bird, they must resort to twisting the actual fossil to originate a believable hypothesis.
They will even try to deceive children by using the famous fossil of the Archeopteryx, -painting him for us to see-; However, they added a fewimaginative alterations to the bird. A misrepresentation revealed its legs and feet to the resemblance of the dinosaur’s lizard feet (3 toed)
Whether or not the fossil of the Archeopteryx is over-exaggerated, is not the inquiry. When making comparisons to the actual fossil, a 3rd grader could observe the obvious misrepresentations of the Archeopteryx.
Do not be deceived! Dinosaurs did not evolve into birds, and Flying reptiles are not dinosaurs!
Take for instance the featherless Rhamphorhynchus, Pteronodon and Quetzalcoatlus. (Pterodactyl-like creatures) These Bird-like Reptiles had a ‘fourth finger’ protruding from their wings -all flying reptiles had a fourth finger- like that of the Archeopteryx. This does not support evolutionary acclamation. However, shows us an entirely different kind of animal.(*species such as dogs, and cats)
Evolutionists make themselves prey to the deceptive belief that reptiles -lizard type creatures- evolved these fourth fingers -which grew longer and longer until the wings had formed-…and eventually, -through genetic mistakes: (Mutations)- evolved feathers.
Consequently, no such evidence exists, in fact, amongst the fossils of dinosaurs, you find fully developed birds such as loons, penguins, etc. Therefore, the question: Why will scientists continue to ignore the fossils of birds that are excavated in the exact layer of strata as dinosaurs?(dated from 60 to 90 MYA)
Honest observation, through paleontology and the coalition of fossils, serves great evidence that extensive compromise has been composed to the research based solely upon imaginative macro evolution alone.
When studying fossils, have we ever discovered a feathered T-rex? Or Iguanadon? No, this is impossible, a child must realize that we can only observe fossils, and estimate their over-all appearance.
Do you have dinosaur books available to your children? Are they based upon the evolutionary hypothesis? Sadly, these simple Dinosaur books have been welcomed in Christian homes, when the very first page begins somewhat along this sort:
Millions of year ago, before mankind lived, there were dinosaurs….
Evolution’s deadly deception should be revealed to our families, and not only ignored, but stood against.
From sea to land dwelling mammals, reptiles or birds, We must recognize and stand on the truth: birds, dinosaurs, reptiles, etc. are classified in Genesis according to their own individual kinds. Not by macro evolutionary processes.
And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
The Creation Adventurer~